Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Karma through Symmetrical Imbalance

For a little while yesterday I had this image in my head.  It had something to do with those really cool Indian designs based from their religion.  I wanted to try and create something in that mold, yet I really love working in the abstract, therefore I intended to keep some of that in it as well, lines, shapes, design fragments.  The last idea I had was to try and make it look older looking, which I had initially wanted to get a crumpled down, perhaps frayed parchment look to it, but I had no idea how to go about doing that, and couldn't really find something along this idea, so I figured I go with an off tan backdrop.  I really like what came to be.  It was a lot of fun putting together, hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment