Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fake Sports Team Logos



Anyhow, I've been working on Logo Design in my spare time.  I might no be the best at it, yet, but I'm having fun practicing and hopefully I'll get better with each one I make.  For these here today, I created this fake sports league.  There are 100 teams in the league and while the sport has not been defined, I have broken the league down into Conferences and Divisions.  Only 48 of the teams are listed here.  I've yet to create the logos for the other 52, which I'm hoping to have done relatively soon, but that said I'm just doing a few here and there in my spare time, so I really can't say when the others will be done, could be a day could be a year-hope not that long.

Anyhow, let me know what you think about these.  If you've experience in design or Logo creation, please offer me some feedback, if there's anything you see I've done particularly well or what needs work, any pointers and so forth?

If you happen to live in any of these cities let me know how you feel about the logo and the team name- other suggestions would be cool to hear as well.  I did try to make them as accurate as possible, either reacting to something historical, geographically or particular about each place.  In any case, all done in fun, so hope you enjoy.  I'll post the other 52 as they get completed, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment