Saturday, October 15, 2011

Altered by Design







Again I decided to toy around with color, and to see how a variety could alter perception.  I don't believe the colors altered this particular piece as much as I think they did on the last piece, but you do get to see how certain aspects of the piece are brought more to the forefront and I find it interesting how depending upon agenda one can highlight a particular area to make it standout more or do so seeking the opposite result as well.

For this piece I like the variety of interpretations one can get from this piece.  Each time I look at them something new pops to mind.  I've seen a microchip, a street map, glyphs, and a captured screen from a video game.  I'm sure the more I look at them the more images will come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment